1. Collection Page- magazine/picture/photo cutouts of things “about” you
2. Table of Contents- All pages should be recorded to reference their location
3. Table of Contents
4. Stickers for Sharing (Only a title on this page)
5. Pieces of Me (Puzzle of his face glue haphazardly, 6 puzzle pieces with 5 of each of the following under each topic: family, friends, likes, dislikes, teachers, pets/places/activities)
6. Writing Rule of the Week p.1
7. Writing Rule of the Week p. 2
8. Writing Rule of the Week p.3
9. Writing Rule of the Week p.4
10. Things from the Heart- heart foldable (left side: “Things I like,” middle: “Things I’m good at,” right: “Things I dislike”- NO PEOPLE under dislikes)- 10 things in each section
11. Memories Page- Pink table- 6 rows should be filled in
12. Noun Page
13. Verb Page
14. Adjective Page
15. Adverb Page
16. Pronoun Page
17. Preposition Page
18. Conjunction/Interjection Page (Horizons doesn’t have this one)
19. Fortune Page- You should have a cutout of a fortune cookie with a fortune written on it- “You will“ -One page short story about the fortune coming true.
SPELLING/VOCAB Quizzes tomorrow!!!
Make sure you're studying for tomorrow's quiz. Grades were generally better last Friday, but I hope to see them continue to improve tomorrow. I'm sorry, Horizons, but I don't have a video review for you today, but below you will find the vocab word and the definition as it will appear on the test. Spelling words can be found below as well! Good luck to all of you tomorrow- this will be one of the last big assignments to boost your grades going into the last week.
|LESSON||3||inflation||noun||an increase in the price of goods and services|
1. all of the goods in stock available for selling; a detailed list of all goods in stock; the act of making such a list; 2. to make a detailed list of all the items in stock
a person who puts money into something, such as property, a business, or stocks, in order to make a profit.
the general expenses of running a business, such as rent, taxes, electricity, and heating
to aid, assist, or support with a grant of money
Spelling Lesson 3:
Last, I would like to mention parent conferences. If you have any concerns, we are happy to sit down with you as a team, with or without your child, to discuss how we can work together to make sure they are successful. Again, our TEAM conference time is from 10:30 to 11:10 every day.